An excellent opportunity to join a world-class internal audit function within one the fastest growing technology supply companies globally. Members of the IA function have rapidly progressed in to finance leadership positions at Director and Controller level throughout the Group. Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit for EMEA, role will involve:
- Performing audit field engagements (financial, operational, compliance and SOX audits)
- Summarize findings, root cause and developing clear, constructive, and actionable recommendations to address risks
- Evaluating management action plans
- Identifying areas for process improvement
- Evaluate systems of internal controls
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships and communications with internal stakeholders
- Ad-hoc special assignments on diverse audit projects
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with Big 4/ Top 10 audit training background, with 3+ years’ audit experience for large MNC’s
- Strong academic track record
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing, technology supply companies in the world, with manufacturing operations in c. 50 countries and an EMEA HQ in Dublin.
Highly competitive salary and benefits.