An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Tax Manager to work within the Dublin in-house EMEA tax team of a leading MNC. The Tax Manager will report to the Senior Tax Director and will work closely with the rest of Finance operations based in EMEA & US. Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate preparation of corporate tax returns for EMEA subsidiaries and branches ensuring on time filing. This includes liaising with external advisers & local finance teams.
- Review/preparation of foreign provision to return, deferred tax assets/liabilities reconciliation and current payable reconciliation for all foreign subsidiaries
- Perform corporate tax and local tax prepayments for EMEA subsidiaries and branches
- Monitoring of VAT compliance activities
- Quarterly US GAAP tax provisioning – support quarterly and annual tax provisions for foreign subsidiaries
- Assist with foreign audits as necessary
- Assist in international tax planning, and implement international tax strategies
- Assist with management of withholding tax issues
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
This is a 9 month contract position
Requirements for this Role
- Professional Qualification (CTA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent )
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate tax/ international tax matters in an accounting /legal firm or multinational environment
- Broad knowledge of European corporate income tax, withholding tax and other taxes
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently, self-starter and a team player who enjoys and thrives working with and in a cross-functional team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational operating in the technology sector.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.