An exciting opportunity for an experienced tax professional to join the global tax team of a fast growing, highly acquisitive Irish headquartered technology MNC. Key responsibilities will include:
- International Corporate Tax Compliance – managing across EMEA and APAC, working closely with international tax service providers and advisors
- Provision of Tax Advise to Senior Management and Stakeholders (enabling strategic financial decision making, influencing M&A structuring and cash and liquidity management)
- International Tax Changes – monitoring and assessing risks and opportunities across the Group
- Financial Reporting – supporting Group Consolidation tax provision process under IAS
- International tax audits – taking a lead in the management
- International Tax Projects ongoing (Pillar 2, entity rationalisation, technical queries and process improvements)
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- CTA and ideally accounting qualification required
- Minimum 5+ years of tax experience
- Big 4 background and exposure to international tax
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent demonstrated project management and stakeholder management skills
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC headquartered in Ireland.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.