Working within a well established tax team, our client is looking for an experienced tax professional to lead the Group's International Tax Compliance (excluding North America, Ireland and UK). Reporting to the Group's Tax Director and with support from the group's global tax service provider the International Tax Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Group’s International Corporate Tax compliance workstream to ensure full and timely tax compliance across LATAM, EMEA and APAC jurisdictions (excluding US, Ireland and UK).
- Working closely with service providers in local jurisdictions to ensure timely compliance with all Corporate Tax requirements.
- Lead a project to transition from using a large number of international service providers to one global service provider; thereby streamlining the international tax compliance process.
- Responsible for corporate income tax accounting under IFRS and Local GAAP (excluding US, Ireland and UK).
- Preparation of tax provisions to ensure the financial statements accurately reflect the accounting for corporate income taxes and deferred taxes.
- Monitor the changing international tax statutes for changes that present risks and opportunities for the group; provide timely communication of such changes to Senior Management and work to implement changes needed to reduce risks and achieve opportunities.
- Proactively monitor changing business practices to ensure that the Group’s tax reporting is properly aligned with its dynamic environment.
- Working closing with the wider tax team on various projects, in particular in helping with the design and implementation of tax planning strategies associated with acquisitions, restructurings, refinancing and other transactions
Requirements for this Role
- 5+ years of tax experience; ideally with International Corporate Tax compliance and advisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required; Advance degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Taxation preferred.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA preferred.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international software group operating in over 40 cities around the world.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.