Excellent opportunity for a talented individual with 2+ years’ professional experience to transition into an investment role at an influential investment fund, with significant capital to allocate in the Irish economy. The successful candidate will contribute to the fund’s overall investment strategy, producing high-quality financial analysis and supporting the Investment Managers/Directors throughout the deal lifecycle. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the transaction process across deal origination, execution and portfolio management.
- Producing impactful investment papers, company/industry research and financial analysis (modelling and valuation).
- Building relationships and working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders including clients, co-investors, partners and other service providers to create new opportunities.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong third-level degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Science, Engineering or similar.
- Approximately 2 years’ professional experience. Working in corporate finance, investment appraisal or commercial due diligence would be a distinct advantage.
- A motivated team player with excellent commercial acumen and communication skills.
- A well-formed interest in investment.
About Our Client
An influential private equity investor.
Competitive salary and benefits package.