A leading international renewable energy investor with significant AUM across sustainable energy assets is currently hiring an Investment Analyst at an exciting time in the development of the business. As more capital flows to ESG/sustainable projects, our client is well positioned to capitalise given its leading position in the market.
- Valuation and financial modelling
- Financial and project analysis
- Working as part of a cross functional team (commercial, technical, etc) to identify assets and development opportunities in the market
- Project management – taking an integral role in the transaction lifecycle
Requirements for this Role
- Minimum 3 years experience in Investment/leveraged finance Analysis, infrastructure finance/advisory, renewable energy or corporate finance
- Excellent technical skills, including modelling, financial analysis and due diligence assessment
- Top tier academic track record, ideally with a professional qualification (Qualified accountant, CFA)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About Our Client
A leading international renewable/sustainable energy investor with a significant growth agenda.
Attractive + bonus, commensurate with experience.