An excellent opportunity for an investment/project finance professional to join a sustainable energy investor with assets across Western Europe. Key responsibilities will include:
- Financial modelling, valuation and due diligence on investments across a variety of renewable energy assets.
- Preparing investment cases, supporting the negotiation of contracts and managing the transaction process.
- Supporting senior management with investor relations, including the preparation of related documentation/reports and contributing to the fundraising process.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will likely have the following background:
- 3+ years’ experience in an investment/project finance environment with strong financial modelling skills and knowledge of the transaction/due diligence processes. Experience of, or interest in renewable energy projects would be advantageous.
- A strong third-level degree in finance, engineering or science.
- Attention to detail, strong communication and relationship-building skills are essential.
- A second European language (French, Italian) would be advantageous as some travel to asset locations in Western Europe will be required.
About Our Client
A sustainable energy investor.
Attractive salary, bonus and benefits.