Our client, a significant global investment firm, is currently recruiting an Investment Associate to join its Dublin based team, with a focus on European credit investment opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation of new investment opportunities, including undertaking detailed financial due diligence, financial analysis and modelling
- Meeting investee company management, and ongoing portfolio management through monitoring of existing portfolio companies
- Participation at investment committee.
Requirements for this Role
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar investment role, with outstanding academic track record and a professional qualification (accountant/CFA qualified)
- Excellent analytical and commercial skills
- A desire to progress within the credit investment sector.
About Our Client
A significant global investment management firm.
Attractive, commensurate with experience