/Real Estate Investment
Due to ongoing growth and a commitment to new projects, out client, a leading Real Estate institutional investment business is currently seeking to hire an Investment Associate.
- Working closely with the directors of the business, key responsibilities will include:
- Financial analysis, commercial analysis and financial modelling of new real estate investment opportunities
- Project management from “cradle to grave” of new real estate investment opportunities
- Capital raising – supporting senior directors through every stage of the capital raising process
- Asset Management responsibilities relating to existing portfolio (> 2,000 units under management)
Ad hoc responsibilities as required.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years relevant experience (Corporate Finance, Real Estate Investment, or similar), a professional qualification (accountant/CFA qualified) with strong demonstrable technical skills (e.g. financial modelling). A genuine interest and knowledge of Real Estate is desirable. Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Real Estate investment business.
Attractive, commensurate with experience.