Excellent opportunity to join a leading wealth management firm. The Investment Manager will work closely with the Investment Director to build trusted relationships with clients, manage client portfolios and to develop investment strategies. Key responsibilities:
- Providing detailed market and sectoral analysis to support the firm’s investment decisions.
- Assisting in the management of client portfolios.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Supporting the senior team with presentations and investment proposals.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will likely have the following background:
- Experience (c. 2+ years) in a wealth management or investment environment.
- A strong third-level degree in finance or in a quantitative discipline.
- QFA qualified and CFP qualified (or a desire to work towards the CFP).
- A deep interest in the financial markets and investing.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience using various software/financial systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About Our Client
A leading wealth management firm.
Competitive salary and benefits package.