FK International are currently recruiting for an IT Audit Manager for one of the most successful Irish Plc over the past decade. The main purpose of the role is the planning, preparation and completion of the IT audit plan across US and European entities in accordance with defined quality standards and deadlines.. The role will involve:
- Setting and promoting high standards of audit work and ensuring high standard quality audit reports are delivered on a consistent basis
- Support the Head of IT Audit in leading a team of auditors in the delivery of audits across the group
- Communicating and reporting audit findings to management
- Ensuring effective business changes are introduced as a result of audit findings
- Working with the Head of IT Audit, Director of Internal Audit, internal audit colleagues and other Heads of business units, including Technology, Commercial and Marketing to improve corporate governance, risk management and internal control
Requirements for this Role
- Educated to degree level. Additional IT Audit (CISA) or IT Security (CISM, CISSP) qualifications required
- Minimum of 7 years IT audit experience in enterprise environments
- Advanced understanding of IT general controls (e.g. security, change management, disaster recovery, backup, data centre, infrastructure, etc.)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish Plc.
Generous remuneration package and benefits on offer to attract the highest calibre.