One of Ireland’s largest multi-nationals have engaged us exclusively to source a skilled IT Audit professional looking for an in-house role with progression.
In tandem with your work on IT Audits, in this role you’ll be combining that with bringing your expertise to group wide Cyber and IT Security related projects.
As they are constantly acquiring new entities, a large part of your role with be working with senior executive teams in merging those companies with the correct IT structure of the overall group.
This will see you organising due diligence and post-acquisition checks with the aim of upholding strong IT Risk governance throughout the process.
- Managing IT Audit reviews covering a variety of topics including cybersecurity, IT disaster recovery, IT change management, project management, compliance, data protection, etc.
- Developing a broad understanding of the IT risks affecting the Group and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of risk management and internal controls operated by the Group.
- Assisting in special investigations and pre- and post-acquisition review work as requested by the Head of IT Assurance and Head of Group Internal Audit.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to executive management of subsidiaries with regard to the Group’s Information Security Policy and Target IT Standards.
- Mentoring to help build the function’s risk management capabilities over time including the development of new consultancy services and areas of expertise.
Requirements for this Role
- Background in IT Audit, IT Risk or Cyber Security. Circa 3-8 years experience.
- CISA/CISM/CRISC qualification/Related IT certification OR Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
This role will suit you if you’re interested in the ongoing changes in IT Risk and Security and are comfortable in imparting that knowledge in a senior facing role. A passion for developing Auditing knowledge with a constant eagerness to learn is the suitable mindset for delivering in this position.
Please apply with whatever version of your CV you have at hand. Happy to take a call to discuss in further detail from there.
About Our Client
Salary and bonus potential in line with seniority of position.