In being assessed for any senior IT role, the sole focus is nearly always on technical skills…and no doubt this is important. But as any Technology Manager with a broad remit knows – it’s this technical expertise matched with the soft skills that will see you being most effective.
A global FTSE 100 listed firm currently has a need for an IT Business Partner – where soft skills and partnering with the business are the critical success factors.
At this juncture – and with everything that’s happened in the last year – cloud transformation and ensuring the right mix of enterprise software tools to enable collaboration is now key.
Further to managing the deployment of these systems, ensuring the business is embracing and actually using the upgraded technology is just as important.
Your challenge will be in influencing stakeholders across the business globally and being an advocate for a new suite of modern tech solutions – the roll out of which you will be managing.
As well as your global facing role, you’ll also have oversight of IT for the Dublin HQ. With everything technical dealt with by third party vendor, your main task will be in managing that relationship and ensure it is servicing the organisation effectively.
Additionally, you’ll serve as the Information Security lead for Ireland – again soft skills in promoting the right culture being central here.
- Leading the business through the onboarding of technical IT projects.
- Resolving IT deployment issues with local IT teams & vendors.
- Assisting entities in configuration of newly onboarded tools and technology.
- Developing Group IT’s product catalogue to ensure it is scalable and repeatable across the global operations.
Requirements for this Role
- Deep knowledge in MS Office 365 with solid technical experience in either SharePoint, Exchange Online, OneDrive or MS Teams.
- Experience in leading multiple and complex IT projects across large organisations including Office365 migrations or onboardings.
- Previous exposure to MS Azure would be beneficial – any work with identity/access systems such as OKTA would also be a bonus.
Salary guidance is open – they will pay what they need to get the right person in. There is also a strong annual bonus and Pension of 10%.
The role is based in their South Dublin HQ. There will be 25% travel approx. – mostly within Europe.
Please do send on whatever version of your CV you have at hand and would be happy to have a call to discuss in more detail from there.
About Our Client
FTSE 100 listed Global conglomerate
Salary and bonus potential in line with seniority of position.