Our client, a leading financial services firm, are seeking to recruit a Mortgage Litigation Executive to join their Litigation team. As a Mortgage Litigation Executive you will work closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing solutions on arrears cases. Other main duties will include:
- Contacting customers in arrears during the pre-litigation and litigation process to resolve the mortgage arrears where possible.
- Reviewing Standard Financial Statements from customers.
- Maintaining and monitoring ongoing contact and follow-up of cases with the Litigation Manager.
- Reviewing cases to determine the next course of action on a case in the legal process.
- Instructing external solicitor firms to draft affidavits in respect of the recovery of property/debt.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties, including MABS and customers’ debt mediators.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any consumer debt litigation or collections role.
- Experience in managing cases with a Receiver would be an advantage.
- Experience in a debt recovery Solicitor firm would be an advantage.
- Strong negotiator with the ability to reach appropriate solutions on challenging arrears cases.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist financial services firm.