Our client, a leading financial services firm, are seeking to recruit a Mortgage Resolution Team Leader to join their firm. Reporting to the ASU Manager you will assist in managing the residential and commercial arrears portfolio on the team. Other main duties will include:
- Coach / develop the ASU by identifying individual and team development needs.
- Act as an expertise and knowledge focal point for team members in the area of mortgage arrears, internal procedures and CBI compliance.
- Devise own strategies to improve and change performance in the Team.
- Manage performance to ensure arrears targets are met by the Team.
- Continuously liaise with the ASU Manager to provide input to process and policy improvements/changes within the Team.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Min of 3 years of experience in team coaching and performance management within a mortgage or lending environment.
- Experience of restructuring mortgage accounts an advantage.
- Possess the skills required to deal with demanding mortgage collections and arrears negotiations with customers, specifically in accordance with the requirements of the CCMA.
- Be pro-active and problem-solving approach to work.
- Be personable and approachable with great ability to motivate people to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Have APA (Loans), QFA or similar qualification is desirable.
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist financial services firm.
€50k – €60k + Excellent Benefits.