Opportunity for a Pension Administrator to join a leading Wealth Management company. As a member of the firm’s Private Client team, the Pension Administrator will provide a high-level of service to clients, senior management and to external financial bodies. Key responsibilities will include:
- ARF drawdowns (annual mandatory and individual client requests)
- Preparation and distribution of the annual TAR, Member Benefit Statement (MBS) & SORP
- Tracking of deadlines and preparation of Revenue Returns, Pensions Authority Returns and Central Bank Returns
- Ongoing AML Due Diligence
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will likely have the following background:
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Pension Administrator.
- QFA qualified.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a strong attention to detail and a well-developed knowledge of pensions.
About Our Client
A leading wealth management firm.
Competitive salary and other benefits.