An excellent opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant with an interest in the property sector to join the finance function of one of Ireland’s largest property development companies. Based in Dublin city Centre HQ, position will report to a Project Controller and will have oversight over the many the group’s largest and highest profile developments. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Contract and Cashflow Management, supporting preparation of capital calls and management of flow of funds and management of flow of information across all stakeholders.
- Reporting – Quarterly Management Reports, lender compliance, assisting in the preparation of all investor reporting, annual audit and compliance, and supporting the preparation and delivery of all board packs prior to quarterly board meetings.
- Ad-hoc project related work will be ongoing
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background
- Newly qualified Accountant
- Highly organized, with strong excel, analytical and report writing skills
About Our Client
Our client is of Ireland’s largest property development companies with a large high-profile asset portfolio.
Competitive salary, Bonus and Health Insurance.