Working within a dynamic finance and regulatory reporting team, the role offers the successful candidate a great opportunity to gain experience in an increasingly important area of Financial Services. Key responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly Irish and German statistical returns
- Production of / assisting with the compilation of monthly and quarterly prudential returns
- Ensure procedures and processes associated with the compilation of the returns / tasks assigned remain up to date
- Reconciliation of regulatory reporting data to Financial Statements
- Investigate queries for Regulators, external auditors and internal auditors
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified accountant ACA or ACCA or equivalent honours university graduate
- Experience in a Regulatory reporting team within banking / financial services.
- Demonstrated capacity for working with minimal direction to deliver desired results
- Strong attention to detail is a prerequisite
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international bank.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.