The Role Holder will be required to maintain, monitor and manage a number of key Board Approved Frameworks which underpin the firm’s governance framework, policies and processes. These frameworks; which include the Governance Framework, Policy Management Framework and Outsourcing Framework; form a key part of the overall Governance plan and play a vital role in ensuring the Firm remains compliant with its regulatory and legal obligations.
The role holder will also be required to project manage key new business activities including new Markets, Products & Services arising from internal business proposals or implementation of regulatory change requirements.
- Assist the Head of Governance with the implementation and roll out of key Board Approved Frameworks including the Policy Management Framework, Outsourcing Framework and key parts of the Governance Framework.
- Work with the Front Office and support and oversight functions (including the Second Line of Defence) to ensure key Board Approved Frameworks managed by the Governance Team are appropriately and effectively implemented.
- Monitor and ensure processes and procedures are in place to support the Business in meeting the requirements set out in the Policy Management and Outsourcing Frameworks.
- Leverage strong project management skills to manage the change processes required
Requirements for this Role
- Strong experience in a Support, Risk or Compliance function within the Financial Services industry.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Strong stakeholder management experience and a proven track record of managing through change.
- Good understanding of project governance and change management principles.
- Good level of exposure to Governance and Risk Management frameworks.
About Our Client
International Institutional Bank
€75-90k plus Benefits and Bonus