The expansion in the Irish ManCo sector in recent years can only be seen as exponential. Alongside this growth, our Central Bank has also been placing ever increasing and onerous demands on the regulatory requirements of such entities.
It is within this environment that a leading Fund/Regulatory Consultancy firm is seeking an Operational Risk specialist to support the current Designated Person (PCF39) in overseeing risk for their ManCo structure and across their operations.
With an ambitious growth trajectory including recent further expansion in Europe, this role is of additional strategic importance in helping facilitate those ambitions.
- Your chief task here will be in ensuring effective Operational Risk frameworks are maintained to ensure there are adequate lines of defence across the firm.
- Regular performance of risk assessments and in turn setting priorities for the ongoing risk monitoring programme that you’ll be responsible for maintaining.
- Preparing client due diligence and risk assessment exercises – and presenting these to the Risk Committee for approval.
- Oversight of due diligence of fund service providers to include Investment Managers, Distributors, Fund Administrators and Depositaries.
- Analysis of operational risk data to identify risk insights, risk trends and emerging risks. This type of analysis will be at the core of monthly and quarterly reporting that you’ll be submitting to both the risk committee and the Board.
Requirements for this Role
Previous experience in Funds and ManCo operations with a detailed understanding of regulatory and operational processes in this space.
- Base Salary: €60-70k | Pension | Annual Bonus
The firm you’ll be joining is in operation almost 20 years now with their regulatory breadth of expertise covering both UCITS and AIFMD. As well as their HQ in Ireland they have significant operations in the Cayman Islands, London, Malta with an office opening in Luxembourg soon.
Please do send on whatever version of your CV you have at hand and would be happy to have a call to discuss in more detail from there.
About Our Client
Large Funds ManCo (UCITS/AIFMD)