This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the finance function of a leading Manufacturing company in Galway. Reporting to the Financial Controller, role will involve:
- Assisting in the preparing of the monthly management accounts for the group including preparation of month end reports, reconciliations, and reports preparation.
- Ensuring a comprehensive month end file is prepared and reviewed to support all balances held at the reporting period ends and balances appropriately reconciled & reviewed on a timely basis.
- Ensuring a robust system of internal controls operates over all transactions and taking appropriate action to ensure internal controls operate as required.
- Adhere to and monitor compliance with finance policies and procedures.
- Assist in the submission of regulatory reporting including but not limited to VAT returns, CSO returns, Regulatory authority returns, etc.
- Ensuring Revenue/HMRC compliance of transactions to minimise the risk of audits and exposure to fines/penalties.
- Active involvement in statutory audit process and effective and proactive liaison with auditors.
- Responsibility for ensuring the correct accounting treatment for transactions and adherence to FRS102.
- Adhoc analysis, tasks and project work as directed by Management.
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant with min 5 years’ PQE in a large corporate environment.
- Experience in a multi-currency, multi-company environment would be an advantage
- Strong computer skills in MS Office.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Manufacturing company in Galway
Highly competitive salary and benefits.