Excellent opportunity to join the fastest-growing Big 4 Tax group in Dublin. You will be working with a dynamic team and supporting the firm's most diverse and exciting clients, working with the latest tax technology solutions in the market. Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive management of both compliance and multidisciplinary advisory work for clients.
- Building and owning client relationships becoming a trusted business advisor.
- Development of more junior members of the team taking responsibility for both their technical and practical experience.
- Liaising with clients, Revenue Authorities and other external stakeholders.
- Developing relationships within the firm to build a strong network.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate growth within the firm, leveraging the latest technologies available.
Requirements for this Role
- AITI qualification with 4-6 years’ relevant PQE.
- Good working knowledge of Corporation Tax in Ireland or internationally.
- High level of technical competence, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Client focused and commercially aware with a strength in identifying and developing business opportunities to generate growth within the firm.
About Our Client
Our client is the fastest-growing Big 4 Tax group in Dublin
Remuneration will be competitive, commensurate with experience.