FK International, have been engaged by a leading Irish Plc, who have a requirement for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their finance team. Main purpose of this role is to be key point of contact for the customer and reseller to ensure the flow of information to all stakeholders Responsibilities:
- Have full ownership of the commercial detail of the anticipated revenues, credit terms, phasing and seasonality.
- Have a good understanding the timing of specific deals is also essential
- Be proactive in taking action & finding solutions
- Producing weekly forecast business analysis report
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- 3+ years relevant manufacturer/distributor commercial experience in consumer electronics or similar industry;
- Higher level of education preferably in the area of commercial / finance
- Business analytics and ability to interpret market data using Excel and web-based systems
- They will also be an adept problem solver and possess the ability to think strategically and creatively about how to apply their knowledge and experience to the changing market
About Our Client
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading Plcs and continues to grow rapidly, both organically and through acquisitions.
Remuneration will involve a strong basic package, bonus, pension, health insurance and expenses.