Our client, a leading asset manager and research house, is currently recruiting a first rate Senior Equity Analyst to join its team.
Working as part of a small & focused team, this position represents significant opportunity to work closely with senior leaders in large corporate businesses (C suite) and global investors. Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring market developments, interpreting data and market trends;
- Formulation and regular review of stock views based on detailed industry, company and financial analysis;
- Regular communication (including presentations) with clients (internal and external) with sector updates, relevant news, information and potential trading opportunities;
- Extensive financial modelling and sensitivity analysis; and
- Utilisation of various stock market and corporate valuation techniques
Requirements for this Role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with a professional qualification (CFA/Accounting) and specific experience in Equity Research, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance or similar. Specific sectoral experience may also be relevant;
- Experience writing in a professional capacity, e.g. crafting equity research notes / correspondence;
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills including creating and interpreting models; and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
About Our Client
A leading asset manager and research house.
Attractive +bonus & benefits.