An excellent opportunity for a highly ambitious finance executive which will create a clear path to Finance Director/ CFO level with a blue-chip company within the short to medium term. Role will involve:
- Acting as a key support to the Group CFO
- Supporting finance and operational leadership teams on various projects throughout the Group
- Oversight of Group-wide cost reviews and overall Group performance
- Heavy involvement in M&A initiatives – due diligence, proposals and post-acquisition/ merger integrations
- Assisting CFO with Board presentations
- Significant ad-hoc project work will be ongoing
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant with a Big 4 training background, minimum 5–10 years’ PQE
- An excellent academic track record from a top-tier university
- An impressive career track record to date with a leading PLC or blue-chip company
- Outstanding communication skills, experience with, and comfortable with liaising with a very senior executive team
About Our Client
Our client is one a hugely successful Group with a stellar track record for growth and development in recent years, and exciting plans for the future. Group has a strong track record for providing outstanding career development opportunities.
Highly competitive remuneration package.