Excellent opportunity to join the internal finance team within one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms in Ireland. Role will to the Financial Controller and will have significant interaction with the CFO and senior leadership team. Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management reporting on financial and business performance
- Running the month-end process and BS recs
- P&L reporting by division, with commentary, Tableau preparation and presentations
- Overheads management, reporting and variance analysis
- Ad-hoc project work will be ongoing – finance digitisation transformation
- Excellent career development opportunities
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant with min 4 or 5 years’ PQE, with experience managing finance processes and teams in a fast-paced environment
- Big 4 or Top 10 training background
- Systems savvy, with strong IT skills, advanced excel and large ERP system experience
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms in Ireland, with an outstanding track record for delivery and providing exciting career development opportunities.
Extremely competitive salary, performance based bonus, and flexible benefits package.