A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated Accountant with strong FP&A skills to join a small, high-impact, HQ-based FP&A team within a fast growing, hugely successful Irish Group. Reporting to the Head of FP&A, role will involve:
- Supporting and business partnering with Group-wide businesses and function with budgeting & forecasting cycles and strategic planning
- Group-wide business case and capex proposal analysis
- Driving process improvement, further developing FP&A frameworks, processes and standardized reporting
- Decision support, providing assistance in collating reports and presentations with sound commercial insight
- Interesting ad-hoc projects around the Group and for the SLT
Hybrid model – 3 days office, 2 days home option.
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background
- Qualified Accountant, with a strong academic track record
- Relevant FP&A experience
- Business Partnering experience a definite plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised, and track record of thriving in a fast-paced organization
- IT Savvy, SAP or similar experience preferred
About Our Client
Our client is one of Ireland’s most successful, privately owned companies with significant operations both in Ireland and globally. The Group has a strong track record for providing extremely exciting long-term career development opportunities.
Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience for a FP&A Manager level, along with bonus, pension and health insurance.