A leading Bank is recruiting for an experienced internal auditor to join its internal audit team. The successful candidate will be involved in delivering effective end to end audit engagements, including the completion of audit reports with high impact audit findings.
- Your team will comprise of colleagues with varying audit and business experience who are hard-working and keen to deliver a first class service for our internal and external customers. Key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate a professional approach to auditing and a knowledge of governance, risk management and control, particularly in the context of Retail Banking and / or HR;
- Conduct and / or support the execution of audits that contribute to the wider audit opinion, in a manner that is consistent with Group Internal Audit standards, methodologies and processes;
- Manage conflicting but equally important priorities effectively, working to tight deadlines;
- Deliver high quality written reports on relevant Retail Banking and HR governance, risk management and control issues;
- Assist in the delivery of high quality Management Information to relevant Board and Senior Management committees;
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with a wide range of senior stakeholders across Retail Banking and HR.
- Be committed to continuing professional and personal development.
Requirements for this Role
- An appropriate professional risk, internal audit or accounting qualification (or demonstrable pursuit of same) is desirable
- 4+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Audit, Retail Banking, HR or a related role;
- A strong understanding of governance, risk management and control; and with knowledge of industry initiatives and professional best practice gained from either a retail banking, HR and / or similar related discipline;
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.