A highly visible position within the Group, with significant interaction to senior management right across the organisation. Role will involve:
- Planning and leading internal audit assignments across numerous high-profile projects
- Liaising with senior management to agree audit findings and guide management on appropriate remediation plans
- Proactively reviewing and ensuring policies and procedures are fully adhered to
- Promoting a strong culture of internal controls and best practice
- Developing and maintaining relationships across the business
- Contributing to the development of the internal audit and compliance function
- Carrying out special project work as required by the Board and Audit Committee
- c. 10% – 20% European travel
- Excellent long term career progression opportunities within the Group.
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Qualified Accountant, with minimum, 3+ years’ PQE in an audit or multinational environment
- Experience in leading internal audit assignments, controls testing and substantive testing
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Systems savvy, SAP, data analytics tools beneficial
About Our Client
Our client is a large, well established global Engineering Group enjoying a period of rapid expansion.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.