Our client, a boutique Investment Banking/Corporate Finance firm, is currently seeking a Senior Manager/Associate Director to advise clients in relation to Mergers & Acquisitions, Management Buy-outs, Fundraising & related activities.
This role will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to lead transaction execution (sell/buy side, capital raising, restructuring, strategic advisory, etc) as well as assisting in the origination of new opportunities.
Management of Transaction Execution:
- Prepare Information Memorandums, project manage transaction processes, client strategic advisory/relationship management & negotiation of transaction documents.
Financial Modelling/Company Valuation/Capital Restructuring:
- Constructing Leverage Buy-Out models, DCF models, Integrated P&L, Debt Profile modelling, etc.
- Drafting pitchbooks, fielding Q&A's and assisting with client origination.
This is a great chance for an analytical candidate to gain international exposure to the full breadth of sector agnostic clients & deals.
Requirements for this Role
- 5+ years' experience in Corporate Finance, including exposure to analytical activities, presentation of data & financial modelling.
- Accountancy qualification and/or CFA desirable.
- Demonstration of strong modelling skills is essential.
- Previous professional training in Accountancy firm or Investment Bank required.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading boutique advisor.
Negotiable + Benefits (including Bonus)