Our client, a leading advisory firm has an excellent opportunity within their expanding Debt Advisory & Fundraising team. This group provides advice to borrowers on raising and structuring debt financing across a range of sectors. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of the deal cycle with a particular focus on origination, client coverage and deal execution.
- Targeting, marketing, preparation of proposal materials, client coverage and working as part of the team to develop proposals for new business.
- Preparing key transaction documentation such as management presentations and structuring analysis.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will likely have the following background:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Corporate Finance/Corporate Banking or similar background.
- Excellent analytical, communication and relationship-building skills.
About Our Client
A leading advisory firm.
Attractive plus bonus & benefits.