Working within a growing international business, a senior indirect tax analyst is required for the Dublin office. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage global indirect tax compliance obligations including SUT, VAT, GST and other non-income taxes.
- Prepare, review and submit indirect taxes returns and related filings.
- Assist with indirect taxes registrations across various jurisdictions.
- Provide internal and external audit and compliance support, including data analysis.
- Assist with changes to indirect taxes processes and the development of new process automation improvements and reporting tools.
- Produce indirect taxes metrics and detailed narratives around fluctuations and indirect taxes impacts arising from business or tax law changes.
Requirements for this Role
- 3+ years of experience in indirect tax transactions (VAT/GST), including in a public accounting firm, reputable law firm or relevant industry company.
- CPA, Chartered Accountant or advanced taxation degree.
- Experience within a multinational business.
- Financial Services experience would be beneficial.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international fintech operation.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.