Working as a key member of the tax team of a leading practice based in the Midlands you will advise a broad client base on a wide range of issues as a valued adviser. Key responsibilities will include:
- Advice in relation to tax planning and restructurings for a broad portfolio of Irish domestic clients on a broad range of issues.
- Managing a wide range of tax assignments including tax advisory projects, corporate and group structuring, M & A tax and engagements with tax authorities.
- Strengthening relationships with existing clients and developing new business opportunities through working closely with them.
- Contributing towards collective financial objectives for billing, net fee income and cash collection.
- Involvement in peer wide training and working with the partners and senior management to mentor and develop the team.
- Working with directors on tax knowledge creation and marketing/business development.
Requirements for this Role
- AITI qualified and qualified accountant with a minimum of five years working in practice at manager level.
- Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients and grow our tax offering.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading regional practice based in the midlands.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.