Excellent opportunity for a Treasury professional to join a growing technology company based in Dublin. The Treasury Analyst will support the Treasury Manager across transactions (M&A and financings), cash/liquidity management and financial decisions. Key responsibilities will include:
- Integrating newly acquired companies from a treasury perspective while adhering to the Group’s Treasury policy, processes and controls
- Contributing to the effective cash management of the Group (investing, hedging, factoring and pooling)
- Liaising with external stakeholders on banking/compliance matters including audits, documentation and KYC/AML
Improving efficiencies through the further deployment of the Group’s Treasury Management System
- Providing ad-hoc support to various Treasury projects
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will likely have the following background:
- 1.1 or 2.1 degree in any field preferred
- Treasury experience of 2-4 years in a large organisation
- Experience with cash management, cash pooling and hedging
- Experience with treasury management systems
About Our Client
An innovative technology business.
Excellent salary, bonus and other benefits.