Our client, a global leader in its field with offices worldwide, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury professional to join their team as a Senior Treasury Analyst. Reporting to the Treasury Manager, your duties will include:
- Assisting in monitoring and reporting the daily Treasury activities, processes and controls.
- Assisting in the administration of internal funding and loan arrangements.
- Bank cash balance monitoring & reporting incorporating acquisition/disposal impacts (MT 940).
- Assisting in counterparty risk management monitoring and reporting.
- Assisting in monitoring the cash portfolio within tight limits and controls.
- Leading and supporting roles in various projects and initiatives in treasury operations (design, implementation and identification of process improvements).
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree in Finance or Economics or similar field (min 2.1).
- Ideally 3 – 4 years of Corporate Treasury experience.
- A good understanding / knowledge of financial markets and products.
- Ability to plan and work with people across internal functions and external system providers.
- Ability to take the initiative and bring people into and along a project journey.
- Be able to network and operate across functions – Treasury, IT, SOX, Accounting skills.
- Have the ability to work well within processes and internal controls and can demonstrate systems knowledge through practical project work.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organisation.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.