Our client, a well know market leading business in its sector, has a newly created opening for a Senior Treasury Professional to join its Head Office function. Working closely with senior finance and business leaders, and with significant management responsibility for the Treasury function, this represents an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Treasury professional to lead a dynamic function as the business grows and develops.
The successful candidate will ensure the delivery and management of appropriate risk management (IRR & FX), group funding, and optimal liquidity management to support both the operational and strategic requirements of the business. Accountabilities will include:
- Strategic leadership across all areas of the Treasury function
- Management of financing and debt investor/bank relationships
- Leading on all derivative activity, including modelling, negotiation, and execution
- Management and development of appropriate cash/liquidity structures and planning
- Leadership of a small team of Treasury professionals
Requirements for this Role
You will have a 10+ years’ experience, ideally in an international Corporate (non financial-services) Treasury environment with demonstrable end to end Treasury Management experience at both an operational and strategic level. Strong technical experience around derivatives is desirable.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global player in its sector.
Excellent, commensurate with experience.