Excellent opportunity to join the Real Estate team of a growing investment firm. Reporting into the Director of Finance & Operations, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the commercial elements of several Real Estate projects: business plans, debt/equity drawdowns and payments.
- Cost reporting and managing project cash flow: run accurate commercial cost control reports and cashflow statements on projects ensuring reports clearly identify budgeted costs, committed costs to date, forecast costs, etc.
- Managing ‘exit’ strategies: planning and executing, ensuring successful projects’ completion.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks in conjunction with the RE Director of Finance & Operations.
- Preparing and presenting monthly company reports by project.
- Dealing with banks and other lending institutions on a regular basis to ensure all information requirements and financial reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
Requirements for this Role
Successful candidate will likely have the following background:
- A third-level degree in accounting, business, finance, economics, real estate or related.
- 3 years’ previous experience in accounting, finance or commercial banking.
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and/or experience working in a real estate/property development business would be advantageous.
- An energetic self-starter who can work independently, can meet deadlines and deliver results.
- Excellent formal and informal communication skills.
About Our Client
A growing investment firm headquartered in Dublin.