An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tax Analyst to join one of Ireland's leading plcs. The Group Tax Analyst will support the Group tax team across a wide range of projects with regular exposure to the Group’s Head of Tax and senior executives. Exposure will include supporting on:
- Tax Controversy
- Tax Compliance, Reporting & Technology
- International Tax Strategy & Planning
Group Tax Advisory
- Mergers & Acquisitions
This would be a fantastic role for an ambitious CTA keen to advance their career within a highly experienced and dynamic in-house tax team.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate should be a qualified accountant with a professional tax qualification (or in the process of attaining a professional tax qualification) and the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a professional practice firm or industry tax role.
- A dynamic team player who is self-motivated and dedicated to delivering quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong fundamental tax knowledge across all tax heads, strong fundamental knowledge of international tax and the prevalent issues, and a general understanding of the tax agenda of an Irish publicly listed group.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish PLC.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.