Our client, a leading Big 4 practice is expanding its tax team and is looking for strong tax trained professionals to join its Limerick office. Excellent working environment together with strong opportunities for progression makes this a very exciting opportunity. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners.
You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices. Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified ACA and /or CTA with prior experience of advising clients on their tax requirements.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Big 4 firm.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.