An exciting opportunity exists to join one of Ireland's leading tax boutiques. Working within a team of highly experienced tax professionals, you will gain broad ranging experience advising an impressive client base which includes large corporates, family owned businesses, professional partnerships, medical consultancy, high net worth individuals and business executives. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing clients with tax planning advice (examples would include advising on restructuring of investments for CAT business relief, advising on moving tax residency, pre sale structuring advice etc).
- Liaising with Revenue in respect of client matters in relation to domicile levy and CGT aspect queries.
- Research of complex taxation matters over all tax heads
- Preparation and/or review of tax computations and returns to ensure compliance with corporate and personal tax filing deadlines. Liaising with clients in respect thereof.
- Attendance at client meetings.
- Supervising tax trainees
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified CTA and ideally a professional accountancy qualification.
- 1-3 years post qualification with specific tax experience in either personal tax or corporate tax.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret tax legislation.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading tax boutique.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.