Exciting opportunity to join the Head Office team of a fast growing, successful, Dublin base FMCG Group. Working closely with the business you will be responsible for all tax related matters with a strong focus on transactional activity. Role will involve:
- Provide advice and insight into taxation matters related to M&A activity, property transactions and business activities generally.
- Ensure effectiveness of the Group's existing tax structures.
- Develop & implement requirements for tax related policies.
- Identify and manage tax risks in the Group.
- Oversight and management of the tax compliance for the Irish and UK Group entities.
- Review & complete tax provisioning, ensuring reporting requirements are fulfilled.
Requirements for this Role
- CTA (ideally also ACA qualified) at Director level within a Big 4 practice or equivalent.
- Excellent technical skills and proven track record.
- Strong decision making ability and ability to work as part of a team but on one's own initiative.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG group headquartered in Dublin.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.