Our client, a leading Big 4 firm is seeking to recruit Tax Advisory Directors to deliver our tax services to an exciting range of clients across a broad range of sectors. You will be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies and the role will offer excellent opportunity for continued career progression. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and lead the delivery of high quality commercial tax advice and service to those clients
- Deliver tax insights that help business leaders to make confident business decisions
- Advise clients on business structuring, mergers and acquisitions, cross border expansion, financing, tax audits etc
- Produce reports and presentations for clients
- Engage with Revenue on client matters
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of tax professionals
Requirements for this Role
- At least 5 years’ experience in a management role in a tax practice or industry
- An ability to manage a high performing team
- Membership of the Irish Taxation Institute
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing tax advisory services.
Remuneration packages will be extremely competitive.