A leading Dublin South Accountancy practice is looking to recruit a Tax Director for its growing tax practice. Working closely with the Tax Partner and managing a team of tax professionals you will be provide tax advisory and compliance services to a range of businesses, including SMEs, owner managed businesses and their owners. Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as trusted adviser and engage with clients on wider commercial and strategic issues
- Manage portfolio of complex advisory and compliance cases
- Give exceptional client service, taking the lead in managing and developing client relationships
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified Accountant and / or tax advisor
- Significant corporate tax experience gained within the profession and/or industry
- Technically capable tax adviser who is able to manage complex client work
- Demonstrable experience of managing people and clients
About Our Client
Our client is a leading practice with a strong international network.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.