An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading Top 10 practice. As Tax Director you will be involved in the following:
- Working with the partners and the tax team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of clients
- Managing a wide range of tax assignments including tax advisory projects, corporate and group structuring, transfer pricing, M & A tax and engagements with tax authorities
- Coordinating the work of the team to ensure that the tax payment and return filing deadlines are met for a portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Contributing towards collective financial objectives for billing, net fee income and cash collection
- Involvement in peer wide training and working with the partners and senior management to mentor and develop the team
- Strengthening relationships with existing clients and developing new business opportunities through working closely with them
- Contributing to firm and department marketing and business development initiatives
- Working with partners on tax knowledge creation and marketing/business development
This position will suit an ambitious individual and will provide excellent opportunities for continued career progression.
Requirements for this Role
- AITI qualified and a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years working in practice at manager level
- Experience of working with a team to coordinate and manage a portfolio of clients for corporation tax compliance purposes ensuring the relevant client deadlines are met and that department and team procedures are implemented to ensure accuracy of corporation tax computations and returns.
- Experience of managing, with a team, corporation tax compliance for larger corporates and involvement in and experience of leading or contributing to tax consultancy assignments
About Our Client
Our client is a leading top 10 practice with a well established and growing tax team.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.