An exciting position of Tax Director has arisen with a leading MNC. Leading a well established existing team you will have responsibility for all non-North American taxes (corporation tax, income tax, transfer pricing, VAT and indirect taxes). Key aspects of the role will include:
- Transaction structuring and advisory work for the business.
- Ensuring appropriate processes are in place and all tax risks are being managed.
- Keeping pace with the internationally changing tax landscape.
- Involvement in various transformation projects including establishing technology tools to assist with process automation within the group tax function.
- Ensuring robust processes and controls are in place.
- Oversight of tax reporting and compliance.
- Integration of newly acquired companies into the group from a tax perspective.
Requirements for this Role
- Highly experienced CTA currently operating at a Director level within a Big 4 practice (or equivalent). Ideally some in house experience would be advantageous.
- Strong structuring / tax planning skills are a prerequisite.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Roll up the sleeves attitude.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with plans for continued significant growth.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.