Working within a growing Big 4 tax team, this role will provide you with the opportunity to help clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You will advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners.
Excellent working environment, strong culture and with an emphasis on continued development this is an excellent opportunity.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while working with Senior Managers/Directors/ Partners.
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified ACA/CTA with experience gained with a medium/large practice.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good attention to detail.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Big 4 practice.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.