Working within a leading Big 4 tax practice, as Tax Manager you will have exposure to an impressive client base and the opportunity to advise on a range of interesting and varied projects. Key aspects of your role will include:
- Directing and driving the success of multiple engagements.
- Coach team members and drive the team to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic and passionate manner.
- Have an active role in training our junior and senior staff members promoting a learning culture.
- Bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create value for clients and the firm.
- Operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Work on attracting, developing and retaining the best talents for the firm.
- Be part of and contribute to the fun working environment.
Requirements for this Role
- AITI/CTA Qualified (or qualified by experience) with a strong academic record.
- Expert at directing and driving the success of multiple engagements.
- Relationship management – ability to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Enthusiastic team player and manager with a passion to coach and encourage others to achieve their potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Big 4 practice.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.