Our client a Top 10 practice has an exciting opportunity for a Tax Manager to work within its Private Clients department. Working closely with partners and senior management, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of Private Clients. This position will suit an ambitious individual with experience in the provision of practical and innovative tax-based business solutions providing a mix of advisory and compliance services. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the team in maintaining and developing the firm’s relationship with a portfolio of private clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments.
- Advising private clients on potential structures suitable for their business, transfer pricing and profit repatriations and succession planning opportunities.
- Acting as a key member of an integrated client service team working on a wide range of assignments including tax advisory projects.
- Oversight of compliance deadlines.
- Involvement in business development and marketing initiatives at firm, department and team levels.
Requirements for this Role
- CTA and qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years working in practice.
- Experience of working with private clients.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in interpreting Irish Tax legislation, relevant commentary and case law.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Top 10 accountancy practice.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.