An excellent opportunity to join the External Reporting and Technical Accounting team within a large international technology group headquartered in Dublin. Working within a dedicated team this role will offer excellent exposure and involve supporting on group's strategic initiatives from an accounting perspective.
- Advising the finance team on the accounting implications of all non-routine finance transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, group restructurings, refinancing, etc.
- Advising the business on the impact of new accounting standards and working with them to implement those standards.
- Working with the broader finance team to ensure consistency of accounting approach and policy (particularly relevant post acquisition of group companies etc).
- Involvement in oversight of the production of the statutory accounts and the group consolidation.
There will be strong development prospects for the successful candidate.
Requirements for this Role
- Ideal candidate will be a Big 4 trained ACA with strong technical skills, ideally at Manager or Senior Manager level.
- Strong communication skills are required as this person will work closely with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidates should be comfortable in a fast paced environment and have strong project management and organisational skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a large technology company, headquartered in Dublin.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.