Our client, a leading indigenous business with global operations and significant export interests has an exciting opening for a Trade Finance Manager to join its team. Reporting to the Group Treasurer, this is an influential and commercially focused position in the business, given the volume of international trade being undertaken on an ongoing basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of various trade financing options to manage risk of non-payment and to expand geographies/routes to market as applicable
- Key stakeholder in the origination of new business initiatives by design and implementation of innovative financing/risk sharing solutions
- Ongoing management of trade finance activities, including lifecycle management of LOCs, bank guarantees, bills of exchange, etc
- Manage relationships with partner banks and other stakeholders
- Development of new initiatives (e.g. blockchain).
Requirements for this Role
You will be a commercially focused professional with 5+ years’ experience in trade finance ideally in a corporate environment. Knowledge of trade finance solutions across EMEA, LATAM and other markets is essential.
About Our Client
A leading indigenous business with significant global operations.
Attractive + bonus & benefits.