Excellent opportunity to join the tax team of a leading Irish headquartered group. Working closely with the Head of Tax and broader finance team, you will take the lead on the group's transfer pricing policies and obligations. Role will be broad ranging; responsibilities to include:
- Managing the group's transfer pricing filing obligations.
- Keeping abreast of evolving changes in the transfer pricing landscape.
- Managing transfer pricing audits and related enquiries by tax authorities.
- Embedding the group's operational transfer pricing.
Requirements for this Role
- Big 4 trained ACA/ CTA with a specialism in transfer pricing.
- Ideally at Senior Manager level in a big 4 practice, or equivalent if working in a MNC.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish headquartered multinational group headquartered in the North East.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.