An exciting position has arisen for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join a leading Irish Headquartered Group. As a member of the Group Tax function the successful candidate will provide input into global transfer pricing planning, implementation, compliance and tax controversy activities. This role will offer excellent exposure and the successful candidate will gain significant and varied experience within a dynamic and professional tax function, whilst also operating within a commercial industry environment. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the wider Group Tax team and senior management to establish, update, improve and maintain Group transfer pricing policies and procedures.
- Managing implementation of new transfer pricing arrangements and monitoring the ongoing implementation of existing arrangements.
- Working with the wider Group Tax team, third-party advisors and local finance teams to update and maintain Group transfer pricing documentation.
- Supporting the wider Group Tax team to ensure that all CbCR requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Managing transfer pricing audits globally, working with third-party advisors and local finance teams in the development of audit strategies, the preparation of defence files and audit responses. Ongoing articulation and presentation of key issues, audit progression and risk to the wider Group Tax team and senior management.
- Assisting the wider Group Tax team and the broader business with various consultancy projects and ad-hoc advisory matters as required.
The role will ideally suit a Transfer Pricing Manager / Senior Manager seeking an opportunity to work in industry with experienced transfer pricing and international tax professionals, and will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to grow into a leadership position.
Requirements for this Role
- Candidates will ideally have trained in a Big-4/Top-10 environment and have a recognised tax and/or accounting qualification and have a specialism in transfer pricing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong project management, problem solving, organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritise responsibilities and complete work accurately and in a timely manner.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Irish Headquartered Group.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.