Due to expansion this newly created role in Dublin will involve input into managing the Group's TP obligations and planning across all jurisdictions. Reporting to the Head of Transfer Pricing your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of our country by country reporting obligations, as well as preparation of OECD compliant master file, local files and procurement of benchmarking studies.
- Assist the TP Lead in developing appropriate tax efficient intra-group business models that are consistent with the OECD/BEPS framework.
- Provide support to the TP Lead in advising the business on the transfer pricing aspects of any proposed new business practices or changes to operating models.
- Provide support to the TP Lead in developing and maintaining transfer pricing methodologies, policies, and internal documentation.
- Proactively monitor changing business practices to ensure that the company’s Transfer Pricing is properly aligned with its dynamic environment.
- Monitor the changing international tax statutes regarding Transfer Pricing and provide timely updates to the TP Lead on changes that create risks and opportunities for the group.
- Assist the TP Lead in preparing financial modelling of proposed/existing transfer pricing policies and the calculation of inter-company recharges on a quarterly basis
- Contribute to IP valuations as related to overall tax planning strategies
Requirements for this Role
- 4+ years of tax experience with significant Transfer Pricing experience (equivalent to a manager in a Big 4 environment)
- Chartered Accountant or CPA preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project management and stakeholder management skills.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC.
Remuneration will be competitive, commensurate with experience.