Our client, a leading international business headquartered in North Dublin, currently has an immediate vacancy for an ambitious Treasury professional to join their team on a 6 month FTC. The Treasury Analyst will get exposure to a wide variety of treasury activities and interact with Senior Executives within the Finance function. Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing the daily cashpool positions across all currencies (USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, DKK, NOK) and establishing the global cash requirements of the group. Maintaining a rolling monthly cashflow forecast to project funding requirements.
- Managing the funding of cash requirements using the Commercial Paper program and committed bank facilities.
- Executing daily dealing for FX and funding.
- Distributing daily market data summary to Executives.
- Managing all In-house bank account (IGA) transactions between subsidiaries.
- Reviewing (counterparty, exposure and IGA) limit reports. Resolve any issues by taking all action necessary, proposing limit changes and clearing exposures.
Requirements for this Role
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Finance / Economics or similar field.
- 3 years + Treasury / relevant experience.
- An understanding of Corporate Cash Management and Treasury Dealing / Settlement.
- Treasury qualification is preferred.
- Strong IT skills in particular MS Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Tenacious with good organisational and communication skills.
- Bloomberg experience would be an advantage.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global business headquartered in North Dublin.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to attract the best candidates.